"Where’s your head?"
"It’s on my pillow, I didn’t sleep."
My art, graphics, photographies, thoughts and fanarts. Very few reblogs.That's not my main blog, so I may follow you back. Welcome.
1. name: S……
2. birthday: March 6th
3. favorite color: lilac
4. lucky number: 2
5. height: 5’5talents
1. last dream you remember: There were a few light blue lizards in my room and my cats helped me to get rid of them.
2. can you juggle: A bit
3. art/sports/both: Art
4. do you like writing: Yes
5. do you like dancing: Theoretical
6. do you like singing: Theoreticalfantasize
1. dream vacation: Havana
2. dream date: None
3. dream guy/gal: Robert Carlyle (we talking about looks? Because I have no sense for romance)
4. dream wedding: Never
5. dream pet: A flying horse
6. dream job: Psychiatrist or piratepreferences
1. guys/girls/both: Men
2. hair color: Dark (I prefer black but I like brown too)
3. eye color: Dark
4. humorous/serious: Don’t care
5. taller/shorter: Taller
6. biggest turn-off: Silliness and subservience
7. biggest turn-on: Dark + lean, intelligence, a deep voice
Oh everybody stop with the Emma having sex with a monkey thing.
We all know on this show nobody has sex before they’re married unless their evil, or the last man and woman repopulating an apocalyptic wasteland.
I dunno, I can think of one couple already who might end up bucking the trend. ;)
Henry…Henry is proof that Emma and Neal had sex and they weren’t married.
Isn’t it also implied in LotL that Snow and Charming have been sleeping together, when she says she’s going to have a baby and he looks at her and asks if there’s something she wants to tell him?
Not so sure about Victor and Ruby but I could see it.
And Mary Margaret and Victor…